This 5000W Roof-top Solar System kit is a serious residential and commercial solar system. It's one of the most popular installed systems. The energy generated by these systems is significant.5000W Roof-top Solar system Components-
- Solar Panels ( can be a combination of diiferent watts)
- Inverter/ Charge Controllers
- Batteries 5000W Roof-top Solar System range of solar power generators are a perfect alternative for Inverters (backup power source) and Diesel Generator set used for households and commercial applications. Solar Rooftop solar power generators have been in the field for over 10 years.
PCU/inverter also provides LED and backlit LCD indicators for charge, battery low alarm and load cut off conditions etc. PCU can be mounted on wall.
5000W Roof-top Commercial Solar System can be used as following
- Commercial - On an office building, roof areas can be covered with glass PV modules, which can be semi-transparent to provide shaded light.
- Warehouse - A factory or warehouse, large roof areas are the best location for solar modules.
- Industrial - For many years, solar energy has been the power supply choice for industrial applications, especially where power is required at remote locations.
- Schools - Remote buildings, such as schools, community halls, and clinics, can benefit from solar energy.
- You can install a 5kW solar system very easily.
- Our kits use industry leading solar panels, inverters, and racking systems specifically selected and combined to make it suitable for you.
- A homeowner who has wired an AC outlet and is comfortable working on their roof can install our Solar kit.
- Micro-inverters allow you to have as few or as many panels as you like and to easily expand your system later. They simplify installation as well as allowing monitoring of each module independently. Since each panel is an individual system they maximize the power output from each panel resulting in an average 15% increase in power generation per panel.